How would you feel if you do not have a GPS in your car? Come on! The cell phone models have GPS these days and if you do not have proper GPS system for your car that is a shame indeed. WE wanted to point out this part in our best gps for car article where we will tell you about the best gps for car that you can choose right away. Before we move to the main article based on best gps for car, let’s talk a bit on the importance of GPS.
Why do we need GPS in our car? Believe it or not, there are some people who think that as they know all the roads of their town, they do not need a GPS in their car. This is a weird concept because you need GPS not only to make sure that you have a map of roads in your screen but also to make sure that you are coping with the latest technology with the car.
No matter whether you know the roads or not, it always feels nice to receive a turn by turn direction while you are on that driving seat. Often you go for long drives and you might not know the new town that well. A GPS works brilliantly in these situations and that is why we think that this best GPS for car article will help you.
There are two different sizes available for you to go for including one 5 inch option and a 6 inch option. Apart from the size, there are different models that you can choose. The price varies depending on the model that you are choosing. There is a base model where you do not get a lifetime map advantage. You simply pay as you go and take the map that you need. There is another version with lifetime map which will help you to go anywhere you want with your car for lifetime. Isn’t that a wonderful benefit to have in your car?
Apart from these benefits, you also get to choose from a lot of options. There is lane assist model which will not only tell you about the lanes but also will show you the junctions in a small view area. There are different color options out there in the small screen to make your life even easier. Combining everything, it can easily be said that this is definitely the best GPS for car that you can choose and we are talking about Garmin from OEM here
- DRIVER ALERTS : Receive alerts for upcoming sharp curves, speed changes, school zones, a fatigue warning, nearby red light and speed cameras and more
- EASY TO USE : Dedicated GPS navigators display current street, current speed, speed limit and arrival time
- GARMIN REAL DIRECTIONS : Guides like a friend, using recognizable landmarks, buildings and traffic lights; Display type : WQVGA color TFT with white back light
- FOURSQUARE: Pre loaded data from Foursquare adds millions of new and popular stores, restaurants and more; Display resolution 480 x 272 pixels
- DIRECT ACCESS Simplifies navigating to select complex destinations, such as malls and airports ; rechargeable lithium ion. Battery life up to 1 hour
- Foursquare - Search millions of additional new and popular restaurants, shops and more with Foursquare
- Garmin Real Directions - Garmin Real Directions guides like a friend using landmarks and traffic lights
- Direct Access - Simplifies navigating to select complex destinations, like malls and airports
- Backup Camera Compatible - Take the worry out of reversing with the BC 30 Wireless Backup Camera (sold separately)
- Free lifetime Map updates
- Perfect for tracking vehicles, teens, spouses, elderly persons or assets
- Compact size goes anywhere | Attaches to vehicle or belt | Insert in backpack
- Track and map (with Google Maps) in real-time over the Internet
- $25 a month | No activation or cancellation fees | No contracts
- Get text or email when a person leaves an area (geo fencing)
- Lifetime Maps (US, Canada, Mexico, Europe)
- 5 inch touchscreen
- To access European maps, all you have to do is go to settings on your device and select the map needed! It also comes with Free Lifetime Map Updates, so your maps change when the roads do, for the life of your VIA
- Advanced Lane Guidance Highlights the correct lane
- IQ Routes: Guaranteeing the fastest routes and most accurate travel times
- GPS TRACKER FOR VEHICLES. No Monthly Fee! Now supports USA & 200+ countries. International SIM and 1 year data plan included from delivery date. 30 day free trial. OBD2 Real Time car GPS tracker. Works with Android/iOS phones (e.g. AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile) + computer. USD 29.99 one-time activation fee (full refund if returned in 30 days) required. Renewal (USD 78.93) required in 2nd year (no activation fee). GPS + OBD + Nano Accelerometer technology for advanced driver monitoring.
- REAL TIME LOCATION TRACKING AND TRIPS. Collects data every second, analyzes, and sends update to the server every 3 minutes. 60/30/15 seconds update upgrades available. Unlimited trip history on map. No battery needed! Draws power from OBD-II port. Goes to sleep while ignition-off but wakes up once in every hour to update location. Shared accounts for car tracking device.
- ALL THE DRIVER AND VEHICLE ALERTS YOU NEED. Geofence zones, street address for start/stop points on the map. Driver speeding/braking/rapid acceleration alerts by Push Notification/Email and SMS (upon request), trip history on map. Vehicle OBD diagnostics, fault codes, maintenance, battery voltage, emission test result, vehicle recall, fuel economy and fuel level (if available). Tamper alert once device is plugged back into the OBD port. Optional 24/7 roadside assistance. Renewal notification.
- WHY VYNCS? HIGHLY RATED: 1000+ great reviews and near 100% 5 star seller feedback. BEST PRICE: Compare 1st year price and price after 1st year. BEST FEATURES. Check Vyncs video on the slider. Has all the features you want plus a lot more. Get VYNCS FLEET for advanced fleet monitoring features with 5+ vehicles. GLOBAL SUPPORT: Supported in 200+ countries. Check Legal Disclaimer section in this page for the list of supported countries.
- TRACK BEYOND THE CAR: Don't be limited to the car! Track beyond the car with our optional and unique phone tracking feature, Vyncs Groups. Keep track of your loved ones when they're walking, biking, or on public transit. Create private groups and add anyone you want via a custom group code-- all they need is the Android/iOS app! You may turn off the feature at any time. Even use it to find your lost or stolen phone easily. And it's FREE!